Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
01-24-2020, 05:37 PM
Oh, what was this? Had he heard that correctly? Had his ears just detected the masculine purr of piqued interest? Fuck yes they had. Look at Sandy all head cocked and coy and shit. If that didn't scream interested Jupiter didn't know what did. He shrugged and the corners of his mouth depressed in a way that emphasized the action. Jupiter then moseyed closer because that distance needed to be closed somehow and now was a chance to steal some space without it being odd. Now the distance needed to be closed because that would make talking easier. "I'm lost, you see."

"Actually, I've been on my feet all day so I might just call it quits for the evening." His expression darkened as though in thought and then brightened as though struck by an idea. "So if you could just point me in the direction of uhhh a cave or an inn or something, I'd be really grateful." He chuckled self-deprecatingly then added, "I'm not picky; I'll take anything. Just need someplace warm for the night. Them chilly ass clouds have a way of just rolling up out of nowhere." It was pretty now, but the weather could revert back to shitty at any second.
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.