size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-24-2020, 07:20 PM
If he lived in Abaven and didn’t know those of Destruction descent the old woman would have thought something was terribly wrong. Despite these amusing thoughts the loss of Shaye hung over them. This hadn’t been the direction she expected when she sat down though it wasn’t entirely unwelcome. She’d had little time to grieve so far, and being able to express it with someone who understood helped relieve a bit of her emotion. Brandr was very understanding and the man even offered his help with anything she needed. ”You are very kind, Brandr. Thank you.” Rhythm offered with a nod of her head, she was truly appreciative.

”I did, a very long time ago.” She answered with a chuckle as she tried to lighten the mood and herself. ”Bass was my brother.” That was so long ago, did Brandr even know who Bass was? ”I’ve lived in Legions for a couple of years now. With my..” What were they now? Did she want to think about it too deeply? ”With Rhyme’s father.” She finally decided on. ”Have you always been here Brandr? Did you ever meet Bass?”

total:1295

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads