gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

Valentines 2020Treat 2019
01-24-2020, 08:40 PM
After the meeting, Orca was angry, regardless of what logic her dad saw in attacking Abaven- even if it was training or with out negative intent, it upset her and the youth chose that time to make the most out of her new found freedom. Orca stomped loudly through the forest with her companion trotting along next to her…albeit much quieter. “I mean, how can he just do that? Just agree to fight our friends! What if Beat is there?!” She asked, shouting though she knew she didn’t need to. Her anger was clear to any that were following or stumbled upon her. ”Beat will be fine.” He replied, but her companion didn’t know what to say to the other parts, he knew little of war and fighting among his kind was never done mildly.

“It’s stupid! Valkyrie’s gotta be up to something right? I mean, why else have us fight our friend?” The youth would stop dead, “Wait. What if she attacks them after?” She looked at the snow leopard, wondering his thoughts; her feline companion would sigh and look at his wolf pup friend. ”She might. She might not. Just wait and see, Orca.” He rumbled softly, nudging her gently. She worried too much. Orca would huff and then continue on her way, only to stop a short ways ahead. Ears came forward as she saw the body laying ahead, it was a decent sized buck, antlers jutting up into the air.

The mention of predators at the meeting had Orca’s fur rising, glancing to her companion, she moved closer. Nostrils flaring, but there was no blood… not like she expected, instead, it seemed like the deer just… collapsed. Orca would poke it, though its chest didn’t rise and fall and it smelled dead, she couldn’t help it. The youth half expected it to jump up at her touch, but its form was cold and stiff.

The girl would smirk, “grab a leg or something…I’ll get it by the antlers. Lets take it to Song, he can teach me about it.” The feline would look at her as if she were crazy, but would shrug and grab the front leg as she took the antler. Together they would begin dragging it the distance back to the ship. Orca would have to stop repeatedly, they’d left mid evening, but they did not get back to the ship until dawn. The sun was just cresting the horizon when she and her companion finally came to a stop at the hole in the hull that Song used. Orca barked once and then plopped down tiredly. Her jaws hurt, her muscles were twitching and aching from extended use- her companion in a similar state as they waiting for Song to find them. Even with multiple long rests through the night, they were exhausted.
[Image: Polaris_pixel.png]