Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
01-24-2020, 08:54 PM

Harbringr nodded as Aurielle spoke. "Indeed, I'm thinking it should be fine, assuming we even move back there. I can't say for sure what my sister is planning." Movement caught Harbringr's eye and he looked up to see a squirrel scamper from the branches of one tree onto the limbs of another. There seemed to be a myriad of birds and small wildlife living up in the trees. It was a really fascinating territory. He half wondered if it was possible for a wolf to build some sort of perch up in these trees. Now wouldn't that be a site?

"Much appreciated Aurielle, but I think we're set. Between Ashen's own stock and that of the Armada we should be able to handle the move." He leapt up onto one of the bending trunks of a nearby tree, his tail flailing for a moment as he centered himself.

"How has your pack's population been doing? Have you had many litters in Valhalla?" He was curious to know if other packs were experiencing the same boom as Ashen and the Ashen Armada or if his family and those they met were just particularly horny. He chuckled mentally at the thought.