Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
01-24-2020, 09:25 PM
Jupiter reared back as though startled and fixed Pestilence with his best exaggerated surprised face. He clutched a paw to his chest and said, "It's beneath a princess to stand up for yourself but perfectly acceptable to threaten to literally bust someone's balls? My dear! That doesn't sound like the behavior of a respectable princess." Okay, act over. He slumped back into his usual casual manner and quirked a brow at her. "Of course whenever I think of princesses I think of snotty little bitches getting carried around on pillows and shit. And honestly that sounds overrated so take your best shot, kid. Bust away."

Oh ho ho, really? The self proclaimed princess had it rough? Yeah right. Jupiter smirked. Though his words were a bit harsh he was nothing if not chill. "Hard to be you, huh? Yeah, I bet. What, mommy and daddy not give you your own cart and pony or something? Lemme guess, that's why you're out here. Because your life is so hard, right?" He sat down hard and kicked out his legs like he was about to explain life to the little silver spoon whelp. "I bet you've never had to do anything hard a day in your life and at night you curl up between mommy's titties all safe and sound."

He eyed her, trying to decide what was too far when dealing with a kid. Jupiter was probably well past the point of acceptable behavior and even though he didn't care a helluva lot about the kid's feelings, he decided to roll his snark back some. "Alright, alright. In all seriousness: that wasn't half bad ball busting, kid. You're off to a good start. So, why's it so hard to be you?"
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.