size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
01-24-2020, 10:25 PM
Tornach found his attention wandering and had to fight to bring his niece back into focus. "Áit le leigheas," he rasped, "Luibheanna, má tá aon le spáráil agat. Ag innilt don eilc go dtí gur féidir liom níos mó fál a thógáil áit éigin." He shook his head, fighting against the exhaustion and dizziness that dragged at him. "I can... walk you or one of your wolves through what I have been doing for my wounds. At this point I just need... time."

He watched dully as a dark-coated mountain lion herded his elk through the wall. Aiden glanced over at him with her sharp eyes, hesitating, but must have figured he was in better hands than she could provide and forced her tired form back into the air to chivy the elk along. The cougar made them nervous, but the falcon was a familiar shepherd for them so they stumbled along docilely enough.

Tornach watched them go, then made himself turn blinking back to his niece. "I can walk," he said with quiet dignity. It would be the first time he'd returned to those caves since he was a child. They were full of memories of his mother and father, of Baine who had been gone for years. Good memories, but painful. It was not going to be easy. He closed his remaining eye despite the pain that caused as it pulled at the burns on the other side of his face. "Go raibh maith agat, Aurielle."

This character is equally proficient in both English and Irish Gaelic

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!