size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
01-25-2020, 12:01 AM
Justice nodded eagerly when Aurielle said she'd put her in the war circle, and that she'd double in the healer's circle. Yes, perfect, that was exactly what she wanted to do, as she'd wanted to do since she was a child - since her mother had been so sick and she couldn't do anything about it, since her father had been murdered and cannibalized and she could do nothing. She winced a little at the rank's name... she really couldn't picture herself describing herself as a courageous flicker if someone asked her rank... but Aurielle's next offer pricked up her ears and distracted her almost entirely from the pack next door.

"You want me as a beta?" she asked with some incredulity. Granted, she was one of the more experienced fighters, but she knew her faults and a lack of tact and patience was definitely among them, and higher ranking wolves, wolves who were supposed to recruit, were definitely supposed to have both of those things. Still, the position would put her in a much better position to protect the pack than as a mere fighter or healer. She twitched her ears restlessly in thought for a long moment before meeting Aurielle's eyes with determination. "If you're serious, I'd be willing to take the Sentinel position until someone more suited for it comes along." She turned a grim gaze on the border and bared her teeth. "With the volcano and the new neighbors we can't really afford to be without leadership positions, can we?" Her gaze went back to Aurielle, and her lips pressed together for a moment. "I'm going to keep an eye on things here until you call the meeting, unless you have something else for me to be doing."