size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
01-25-2020, 07:16 PM
Build me up from bones, Wrap me up in skin, Hold me close enough to breathe me in

As soon as the meeting had finished Drífa left with her new instructions, Halla by her side. Her mission was simple. Contact the Abaven alphess and explain to her Winterfell's situation as well as warn her of the upcoming raid. She was to move swiftly, quietly, and avoid contact with any other wolves lest she accidentally cross paths with someone from Hjarrandi and get them wondering far more than Winterfell wanted.

When Drífa arrived at the border of Abaven it was a clear and starry night, an unusual thing since the volcano's eruption. Nerves rolled in her stomach and she wished she had prepared some lavender tea before leaving but time was of the essence and so she steeled herself. She hadn't really considered herself an ambassador but it had been her idea and she wasn't going to back down. She could do this. She could do this.

Tipping back her head the elder woman howled for the alphess. Halla then sat down next to her to wait. The macaque resting against her side as she too sat down. There was no sense waiting til morning. The sooner they spoke the better.