gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-25-2020, 07:16 PM
Cannival nodded politely, gifting the woman a smile as she offered her the opportunity to visit. She was curious on how this would all turn out, and before she could plant a garden for Abaven - if Abaven was truly still around - she'd need to see the end result. "I'll stay here for a while, at least make sure nobody messes with them." The lioness somehow felt maternal towards the baby plants, wanting to see them bloom and grow. If a stray monkey were to try to swipe them she'd surely remove the offending hand before letting their work go to ruin.

-time skip-

The lioness checked on the plants nearly every day, having settled herself in the gorge to wait until their progress had shown. Occasionally when she arrived, Drifa was already there and the pair would exchange thoughts on their growth, and the lioness learned much in the way of gardens. This time Drifa was coming in at nearly the same time as her, and when Cannival approached to check on the seedlings her heart was warmed. The older wolf's smile was infectious, and Cannival grinned at her with pride for their work. "Look at our babies, growing up." She mused playfully, settling down beside the garden with her head upon one of the logs to observe. "I'm excited to do this again, for Abaven. You think you'll be able to manage without me?" Her voice said her words weren't serious, the lioness knew that she was not an important factor in this success. She'd merely shown up at the right time to lend a paw, but Drifa had the whole thing covered alone.