Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
01-25-2020, 08:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2020, 08:56 PM by Eir.)

A soft node took place as the male mimicked her stance. "Yes, like that. And always keep your sign on your opponent while you do this. They could take advantage of you in such a stage. That's why is good to start building up muscular memory. So it is done without a second thought and like that you'll be paying attention to your attacker."

"Ok, I see! That will probably take practice to see where I'm stepping. Especially here, there's so much junk! Maybe in this kind of case, it would be better to try and stay close to my opponent do you think?" "Practice and hard work make it all. And in slippery terrains like those you mentioned, it is always wise to keep your digits wide and nails trying to track, keep your body mas closer to the earth, so you lower the chances of being knocked off by your enemy. And the quicker you dominate them the less time you'll be in discomfort with bad terrain. And yes stay close but be mindful because their reach could grow the more you approach." She explained calmly. This was her first time exchanging knowledge to another, but it was entertaining and it became a rich experience for her to earn.

Words: 195

"Speak"
[Image: pixel_eir.png]

Eir wears a Santa Claus' coat that has the typical red,white and black colors. She wears it all the time.