size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Trick 2019
01-26-2020, 01:02 AM
His assailant managed to get their hind legs between them as he rolled them over and delivered a thump to his abdomen. Red grunted and was in the process of bringing one of his own hind legs forward to hook and drag the attacker's legs off him when he blinked and stopped, instead dropping his weight into said hind legs instead of pressing forward onto his trapped assailant. "Lady Aurielle?" he asked with obvious surprise as he looked down at her with his brows raised. Whoops, nothing like throwing your alpha on the ground thinking someone was attacking you. "Terribly sorry. Are you al-" He paused in the process of moving and blinked quizzically down at her face. Was there color there before? He was quite certain there hadn't been, past the normal pastel shimmering overtones. This was less ephemeral than the highlights of color that came and went in the sun, a faintly lavender color that could have been the remains of berry juice, perhaps, or bruising beneath the fur showing 1between the hairs. He absently brushed at the spot on his brow that she had claimed contained squirrel fur, but he wasn't paying much mind to it as he did. "It will match your eye, I suppose," he chuckled faintly, completing the movement to sit back on his haunches rather than leaning over her. "I do hope I'm not to blame for that. Are you alright?"