gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
01-26-2020, 01:13 AM
Aurielle Adravendi

A welcome grin flooded her features as he recognized her. The expression was almost wicked as her tail tapped with amusement in the dirt. “I’m alright, really.”

Why was he looking at her like that? She rolled as he moved off her, though didn’t rise to her paws, merely lounging lightly and cocking her head curiously at his comment. “My eye?”

Visible bafflement and curiosity replaced the grin, her head cocking in that most wolf-like of gestures as she peered up at him. “I’m not hurt in the slightest. Just a bit dusty, and I’ve been dirtier. You’re lucky I trust you or you would have been walking a little awkwardly for a while.”

A wry smirk filtered over her lips as she finally rose to her paws fully and shook out her coat, releasing a fresh cloud of white, shimmering hair into the air, carried off on a breeze. She watched it with a sigh and grumbled, “I really must figure out why I’m shedding so early… I may as well gather the hair and keep it all to line my alcove with should I ever finally have children…” The last was vaguely wistful.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.