Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
01-26-2020, 01:03 PM

Harbringr wondered if he touched a nerve. He couldn't quite interpret Aurielle's expression and he noticed how carefully she had answered his question, stating that no one in her pack had found someone to settle down with. "Ah, that's too bad. My family is booming faster than I can keep up with. I have several nieces and nephews now with more on the way. Not that I know that much about being an uncle but I try."

Hari hopped back down onto the ground where he could place all four paws on solid earth. He moved a bit closer to Aurielle and settled down. "Doing some crafting? Care if I join you?" As if on cue Ari wandered over with a variety of supplies that he'd pulled from the scrap of deer hide he was carrying. Harbringr had more projects going on then he knew what to do with. He was currently working on a portable sun dial. Or at least that was the idea.

He reached down and selected a piece of bone which he then began to chew on. It was roundish in shape but not at all where he wanted it to be. He worked his teeth on it for a bit before looking back up. Hari was eager to continue conversing with Aurielle but he wasn't quite sure what to talk about. "Are you making something for someone in particular?"