Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Pride - AsexualDouble MasterValentines 2020Trick 2019
01-26-2020, 05:45 PM
I have toured the endless starlight…

Aerndis was fascinated by the forest and she continued to observe the land around her, even as she spoke with Kai. For one thing she caught the sound of birds singing far up in the trees and out of the corner of her eyes she saw a squirrel race up the trunk of another tree near to her. It seemed Kai was set in the north but she shook her head in answer to his question. "No, I don't really consider the north my home. It's lovely and all but I'm hoping to find my way back to Legion."

All while she talked and looked, she scratched. Her claws dug deeper and deeper until at last she had some distinct marks in the tree's bark that would clearly indicate she had been there. It worked alright but she was starting to wonder if there was a more efficient way to go about this. Perhaps she could tuck a strip of hide in the bar instead? She glanced at Kai and caught the scent of pack that lingered around him. "Pardon me for asking but… did you join a pack up here?" Were there packs in the north now?