size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vasilia
01-27-2020, 04:10 PM
SHIBA KLEIN

When her sister came into view, racing closer, Shiba didn’t hesitate to move forward. So much time had already passed that she couldn’t bare to waste another second being apart from the woman. She needed to embrace her to know that it was real, not just another dream. Hearing hearing her own name spoken in that sweet, familiar voice was nearly enough to bring tears to her eyes. "I’m so sorry, I got lost in the chaos of the fight. I’ve searched every day for you." Her voice was thick with emotion, her eyes stinging. She had hoped she’d be more composed for her reunion but the overwhelming joy and relief at seeing her again raged against the feelings of guilt over all the time she had lost. "I had thought that maybe you all left to another place, and then..." She had not been close to the volcano when it erupted, but she had seen seen it from a distance, and she had since seen the damage left in the wake of the eruption. She had never allowed the thought to solidify in her mind but there had been a small voice nagging in the back of her head that said there was a chance they had been too close.

"Speech."