ardent

Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?

Aryn

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
01-27-2020, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2020, 02:50 PM by Torin.)

Torin knew it was time, his children were pups no more and with the freedoms he granted his members he knew he could neither keep them against their wills or dictate their futures for them, but what he could do was try to guide them down the right path, whatever their destinations might be.

So it was that the man would begin to seek out his children. The twins were first, either of them. With Lili and Lachlan, he had a decent idea of where they wanted to go but with the twins? Well, truth be told he wasn't sure, Sio wasn't the same rambunctious wolf she once had been, though sometimes she still tried. As for Aryn, well he'd admit he hadn't spent as much time with her during their younger months as he would have liked. He meant to rectify that if his children stuck around. Now that their mother was missing he meant to be in their lives as much as possible. He wouldn't let them feel like they had lost both parents.

So it was that he sought out either of his daughters, moving carefully through the freshly reclaimed lands so as not to miss picking up their scents.

Talk Think
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3