size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Era

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-27-2020, 09:38 PM
There was disappointment, written on the alpha’s face and it pained the youth. He never intended to disappoint Torin, but Torin was not alone in disappointment- the youth had his own fair share of disappointment whether he wanted to admit it or not. It drove him to look at other opportunities, even if this one had simply fallen in front of him accidentally.

Torin would sigh, nodding as he collected his words and then would speak, to which Sandor gave his full attention. Sandor would shake his head slightly, “it is not so much a suspicion as it is a precaution. I care for Lirim and would never take part in harming any of its members.” He attempted to assure Torin he did not feel that Ashen would harm Lirim, only that if there were trouble between the two packs, Sandor would not fight against Lirim.

Sandor listened intently as Torin continued, nodding with a sense of relief that showed in his eyes that Torin would allow such a thing to happen- even if supervised. It was something Sandor, even at a young age, could understand. Only a fool would let a wolf from another pack just wander through unaccompanied. It was short lived, however, as the young wolf was met with another stipulation, one that wounded the boy. His slight smile would fade, understanding in his eyes, but hurt as well. The boy was silent as Torin stood, taking a dominant stance over him, his tone shifting slightly as he spoke of his terms for his immediate release from Lirim. “I understand and accept. Though…I hope it never comes to us viewing each other as enemies.” Even as he spoke the words, Sandor doubted he would ever view Torin or Siobhan as an enemy. Regardless of what Deathbelle preached or commanded.