size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-28-2020, 07:40 AM
Everything that he said was everything that she wanted, and she wanted it all to be true. She wanted to feel safe with him. It would be nice to give her all to someone and not have to hold back. Perhaps some day. They were still so new. There was so much to learn about him and so much for him to learn about her. Time would make or break them. For now, it was something that Iolaire would try to push to the back of her mind.

Roan confessed that she was all that he had. Having family outside of Dapple hadn't even crossed her mind, and for that, she felt a bit bad. Iolaire hadn't even asked about his family. She hadn't asked about his sister. She hadn't asked anything. Ears tucked against her skull, stopping him from the very comforting grooming. She didn't deserve that just now.

"Tell me about Dapple. Tell me about your family. Tell me about you." Pulling back a bit, she searched his face, needing to know everything about him. If they were going to be together, they had to know everything about one another. She was ready.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.