Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
01-28-2020, 12:18 PM

It seemed it was her turn, the young Klein rolled her shoulders in anticipation, Lilith coiling around Recluse's neck, tasting the air. It was clear the cobra was also eager to get a taste of violence. Her opponent was one of her cousins a young girl who was already a bit taller than Recluse. She quriked a brow briefly as she caught a flash of a forked tongue slipping from her lips, exactly like Lilith's.

Interesting... she thought to herself, she had been around Ashen long enough at this point to know her family had started to manifest some rather interesting traits she had never seen on a wolf before. Perhaps it would be worth getting to know her cousin better...

"Venom." Recluse returned the greeting, inclining her head to the side in a sort of half nod. She could see the intensity in her cousin's eyes and couldn't help but smirk. She would enjoy this, a solid fight from an opponent clearly going to give her all.

Recluse swerved away from her cousin, putting some distance between them. The albino dropped herself into a defensive position, Lilith had moved from the girl's neck to be perched at the crown of Recluse's skull ready to launch out and attack their opponent. Recluse took a moment to eye up her cousin before she'd launch forwards, trying to bullrush her cousin, hoping to violently slam her chest into the younger girl's chest, at the same time she opened her jaw, tipping her head back ready to try and grab at the base of Venom's throat.

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein vs Venom for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Large
Build: Light
Companion 1: Black-necked spitting cobra, Female - Attack
Skills: Beginner Intellectual & Intermediate Fighter
Specialty: N/A

speech think
think
action

Art by Akage-Kitsu
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.