size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-28-2020, 06:07 PM
Got some Destruction blood back up for grabs and art to go along for your tempting... i mean pleasure.

Eulogy Destruction

Daughter of Rhythm and Toxic (dead npc slaver)
4 years old Spring
female
Would like her personality to remain submissive and fearful at the start, IC development and changes are encouraged.
Brief History: Born a slave and expected to become a breeder escaped into freedom only to be taken as a slave again until her brother Rhyme was able to bring her back to Abaven. Shortly after she was saved by Oxide and became pregnant by him. He wanted nothing to do with the pups and she remained in Abaven to raise her puppies. Eulogy’s scarcity/disappearance is up for plotting.

Spirit Destruction

Son of Eulogy and Oxide (not present)
Puppy born in Autumn
Male
Design (all art can remain) can stay, name can be changed, personality open. Scarcity/disappearance up for plotting.

Disclaimer: I’ll take them back back if you haven’t been active in a month or more(unless you talk something out I would also like any art to remain with them). These designs are not to be used on any other site besides Ardent.

Look out for more characters available soon!

Code:
<b>Name:</b> name of character you are applying for as well as any proposed name changes.
<b>Height/Build:</b>
<b>Skills:</b>
<b>Appearance:</b>
<b>Personality:</b>
<b>Plots/Plans:</b>
<b>RP sample:</b> Only needed if we haven’t threaded before

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads