Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-28-2020, 08:33 PM
Zee slowly moved into a state of more shock then anything else, petrified beneath the healer as the thunder crashed above. Mud plastered her lips and nose and yet the prideful she-wolf barely noticed, too overcome with terror and desperate for safety. She felt Io's body curl around her and leaned against it heavily, muddying the other woman's pelt with her face. "Oh great." She whimpered, the variable of her children's easy manipulated feelings being brought to light. They were scared too, and there was nothing Zee could do about it.

She felt the healer shift, and then urge her into a makeshift hole in the mud. Her first reaction was obedience - that weak, slave mentality coming through with the expectation that stronger wolves would protect her - but she quickly stiffened at the entrance, turning back towards the woman with a fearful glance. "No! It'll collapse, I'll be lost within the walls of this pit forever." Her body trembled, and her unwillingness to move planted her feet hard in the dirt. She knew Iolaire wouldn't steer her wrong, but there was something different about the safety of a den and a alcove dug into the shifting mud. "We need to get out." She cried, ears pulled tight to her skull. "I can't stay here."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.