size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Critical Fail!
01-29-2020, 03:23 PM
Iolaire held him close, offering her comfort unabashedly under the shade tree. She wrapped her arms around him, held him tightly, and offer her words of support. He wasn’t sure about calling Dapple’s death an exchange but he knew what Io was getting at and he appreciated her sentiments. She was right, it wouldn’t be any easier, but he would have her beside him to offer comfort when he needed it the most.

He sighed softly as she vocally put an end to their sad topics. She pulled back to lock eyes and told him Dapple wouldn’t want him to stay sad forever. She was right and he knew she was. He nodded sadly but determinedly. She bid him to smile and he’d so so, already she mentioned their blessings. He was healing, he’d walked all the way out here on his own hadn’t he? Iolaire gave him a grin and putting the past aside for the future helped. The past was painful, but that didn’t mean they couldn’t look ahead to the future.

Roan returned her grin as best that he could, what was the future he wanted? Confronting this question had been an act that Roan had been avoiding. It was uncomfortable and uncertain but Iolaire offered a brightness for him to look forward to. With a rough as his grin was he wanted to envision something great for the two of them. ”I can’t promise you much, but what I want is to come home to you everyday. I see you healing my wounds, warming my bed,” His tone shifted suggestively. ”To grow old with you.” That was what he most wanted. No matter what happened on the outside he wanted to know he could find solace in the one he loved.

With no hesitation he reached forward to steal a kiss from her, knowing he wouldn’t be here or in the state of mind to think about the future, without her.

As his Wife Iolaire may enter any of his threads.