size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
01-29-2020, 05:57 PM
Theory didn’t deserve the heavy load that she was forced to take, nor did she deserve the extra weight from him giving up. Rhyme was doing exactly what he’d warned Shaye about, he had to keep fighting. Abaven needed him. He shifted so he could lean against Theory, he’d offer what comfort he could until he was strong enough to help her bear the weight once more. Knowing Poem returned brought a great relief to himself. Now if they could return Motif to her senses. Shaye’s daughter’s inherited a difficult life. ”We do.” Still, it was hard to not dwell on their loss.

She went on to mention her thoughts of Samara more deeply, she liked her and had already welcomed her into Abaven’s embrace. ”She’s given me more help than I deserve.” After losing Shaye he’d forgotten the lingering looks that the woman laid upon him, or how much time she spent in his presence. She devoted more time to him than she should have, but he was grateful for her. ”I’m glad you decided to give her a place here.” He was cautious about exploring why that was. Deep down he knew it wasn’t just because of her kindnesses towards him. Samara was positioning herself closer to Rhyme than his current state allowed him to realize.