build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-29-2020, 06:06 PM
"We start right now!" she said happily, her ears flicking forward and small tail stretching upwards. Theory was relieved that he had agreed - she wasn't ready to admit to herself just how important it was that he liked her and felt safe with her. She wanted to provide the same shelter that Shaye had provided to her after Tana's death, even if Eulogy was only... missing. Her aunt was a kind woman, but she'd always been a bit scattered and withdrawn. Timid. Just like her own mother. It was impossible to ignore the similarities even if she didn't want to see them. When Desolate asked if he could sleep in her den, her heart just about dropped out of her body. All at once she herself, just after Tana's death, standing and bawling before Shaye: "Can I stay with you?" His words almost brought tears to her eyes but she blinked them back furiously. "Yes, yes, of course," she babbled. "My den is in the plains tucked behind a hillock of grass. I'm sure you know where it is, but I'll show you where you can make yourself at home after we do a little training."

Training, training... After such an emotional experience, Theo wanted to keep it light. For both of their sakes. Training could look like a lot of things, right? Dipping down deep into a play bow and wiggling her little tail, Theory reached forward to touch Des with her nose. "Tag! You're it!" The young alpha sprinted away towards the shoreline, stopping once she was ankle deep in the water and looking back at him. "Come on, training starts now!" Running across the sand, wet and dry, would help get him used to different terrains... or whatever. The efficacy of her idea didn't matter so much as the principal of it. Theory wanted to him to relax and smile for once.