gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
01-29-2020, 08:50 PM
Poem sighed heavily as she leaned into her sister’s fur, being in her arms again, being home, this is what she wanted for so long. She was thankful that Sirius had allowed her to go free so easily, she was glad that she could foster his respect enough to gain this freedom. Poem held tightly to Theo as she debated her first topic of business. They’d been apart for so long, Poem was ashamed she hadn’t been here but was determined to give Theory all of her support now. Her mother was gone, she had to do her part in helping her spirit live on through herself and through her sisters.

She didn’t give much thought to her father’s new friend besides relief that someone could get through to him. She and Motif hadn’t gotten anywhere with their grieving father, and it killed Poem she was forced to leave him like he was. Knowing he was getting better lightened the weight from her shoulders. Much like it did for Theory. ”I’m so sorry I haven’t been here to help. I promise I’ll do better for Abaven. I’ll do better for our family.” ”I’ll do better for our mom.”

The words were left unspoken as her sorrow showed fully and she cried into Theory’s dark fur. She was brought to her knees with relief and sorrow.