size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-29-2020, 09:03 PM
Was he perfect? He felt perfect. Roan's answer was everything that she wanted, and needed, to hear. Iolaire grinned, "Oh, I'll warm your bed for you, sir." Her voice was a low purr and, as he reached out to kiss her, she returned the kiss, the grin still curling the corners of her maw. If he wasn't so injured, she'd warm him right now. A heat had formed in her stomach and a soft, throaty growl rumbled up.

A voice from behind broke the kiss and Iolaire's neck curled so that her eyes could fall upon the very pregnant form of Zee. The woman looked very awkward at her discovery. She requested conversation with Io when they were 'done.' After Zee walked away, Iolaire looked back to Roan and... burst into laughter. She pressed her forehead against his chest and continued to giggle. Getting caught was fun. It was exhilarating.

Pulling back from Roan, Iolaire stretched and fell to the ground beside him, a smirk still on her maw. Her paws were rested against his side and her tail lazily flicked back and forth. "Should we get you back down the hill so I can go find Zee or would you rather just stay here?"
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.