size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

1KChristmas 2019
01-30-2020, 06:47 PM

Darya jumped a little as Jupiter bumbled her but quickly calmed and flashed her friend a grin. She rose to her paws slowly but joined him as he moved towards the body of the group. Darya felt like she could feel a million eyes on her and ducked her head slightly but settled in next to Jupiter, maybe a bit too close but that closeness helped to comfort the nervous woman.

She listened passively to Chaos as he spoke, her brows lifting as he announced he was stepping down and passing along the pack to a younger wolf. Darya listened as Tyrian spoke, finding her gaze sliding towards Jupiter as he expressed how the only important wolves were those right here right now. After a moment she leaned into him, a brief sign of her affection. In truth, she wanted to fall into him, to feel the comfort of her only friend's presence pressed into her side but she didn't dare. Her brief longing glance and gesture was all she'd allow. Sitting upright again she continued to listen in silence.

Darya would consider the ranks that had been listed and while she longed for the roll of physician she'd spent all her courage just joining her friend in the midst of the group. She glanced at Jupiter again, searching for any sign he might be planning on leaving. She'd go wherever he did, she had no one else anymore. Her mother was dead and buried, her father probably too now. Her siblings were scattered to the winds, even Divo who'd been there trying to free her. So it was the young woman would remain silent and listening. Accepting that she may be forced into a less than pleasant rank for the time being.

"Говорить"

Art by TakahiroReta
Darya has a thick Russian accent, hover for clarification.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3