Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
01-30-2020, 07:09 PM
Valdís blinked in surprise at the news that Chaos was stepping down. She hadn't been expecting that but she felt fairly confident in Tyrian's ability to run the pack. He'd certainly been impressive at the raid. She turned her attention then to Tyrian and listened as he spoke. He certainly had some interesting ideas such as rearing prey animals and she had heard Álarr mention that Tyrian was working on raising sheep. She listened to the ranks and to the rules. As she caught Ásvor's eye she nodded. It sounded good to her as long as Ásvor wanted to remain. Her girlfriend asked for the rank of Physician while Valdís found herself having to mull it over.

She had been the newly ranked Mantle of Legion and while there was ambition there to take on the closest rank she was also aware that she was growing older. In two seasons time she would reach the age of 7. There were other things growing in importance in her mind. With her desire focused on obtaining and maintaining the rank of Mantle it had stolen her time from Ásvor and she worried about the state of their relationship. Still, did she just drop everything now that she was so close or was there a compromise?

"Tyrian, I would like to discuss the rank of 'Master of the Guard' with you. I think you'll find me suited for the position. I would be willing to take on the position for two to four seasons while other members sharpen their skills. However, if you have another in mind then I am content with the rank of Guardsman."