An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
01-30-2020, 07:27 PM
Álarr was surprised to hear that Chaos was stepping down but even more surprised that his brother Tyrian was the new alpha! So that was why he'd been sitting in such an odd spot. He settled down and listened to everything his brother had to say. As Tyrian spoke, Álarr found himself nodding along in agreement. He could get on board with what his brother was saying and he was excited and curious about trying to raise their own game.

When it came for ranks Álarr knew what he wanted but part of him still wondered if he was perhaps a bit to young to ask for the rank of 'Master of the Cure.' His brow furrowed as he thought before he looked up confidently. He had worked his butt off to learn the arts of healing. Valdís would joke some times about him being a prodigy but that wasn't it. It was all hard work and if Tyrian could be alpha at his age then Álarr didn't see why he couldn't shoot for a high rank to. "Tyrian, congratulations! I'm eager to show you my skills kin healing. I'd like to be considered for the rank 'Master of the Cure'."