gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

Valentines 2020Treat 2019
01-31-2020, 09:58 AM
There was a long silence as Orca closed the gap between her and her father, perhaps he didn’t know what to say? She was still angry with him, but curiosity overrode her anger for the moment. She peered closer at the leather he had been about to pick up, before looking at her dad with her head cocked to the side. His words finally came and she shrugged, she didn’t need anything she’d been just wandering around while waiting for her deer hide to be done. “Song is teaching me how to make armor. I want to go on the raid with you.” She’d finally say, though truth be told, she didn’t want to fight her friends, but the more she thought about it, that feeling just wouldn’t go away. She needed to go.

“Can you teach me to fight?” Song was teaching her about armor, she had her physical defense taken care of and with Knox by her side, she would be safe….if he was being honest about it just being for training. She was still young, however, and her experience in fighting was….lacking…to say the least. If anything, her only fighting experience had been when she had fought Knox and his mother with Acere.
[Image: Polaris_pixel.png]