size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Vail

Valentines 2020Treat 2019Christmas 2019
01-31-2020, 02:00 PM
Voi didn’t often show emotion, he was a neutral slate in every aspect. No smiles, no frowns, and even less growling. As his brother spoke however the young pup did manage to crack a grin and chuckle softly. He was huge compared to his siblings. Unbeknownst to him his great uncle as similarly blessed. ”Your instincts are probably right.” Void was oddly amused and he decided he liked it.

Sharp blue and lavender eyes watched his brother as Deso cautiously tried the left and the right, trying to get a feel for what his instincts were telling him. Void remained still, but his dark ears perked as his brother voiced what he believed to be happening. ”That seems like a good course of action if we’re fighting.” He nodded approvingly. ”I love you too, but…” His expression took on a thinking type of expression. ”If I’m already bigger than you, wouldn’t you want to do everything to give yourself an advantage?” Other than practice he didn’t know what the two of them could be fighting over. Whatever he had Void happily shared with his siblings. Physical objects were not that important to him.

”I think I’m learning.” He finally decided. He didn’t know if he was learning the correct things but being forced to think definitely left him feeling like they were doing something right. Void feeling anything at all was a step in the right direction.