Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
01-31-2020, 06:23 PM
Dunkan Sarcova

"SATISFACTION IS RESERVED FOR THE NONCONFORMIST."

The boy waited with patience, the patience he always had, patience rarely seen in someone of his age, but who could blame him? Being a loner of birth, he learned the hard way to mature quicker and to let games and other things to aside, in his opinion those things were stupid and useless in the real world, In a world where there was no room for the weak, for the coward or unfitting in a world so cruel, so unforgiving. And soon a wolf of huge dimensions approached. Long fangs poked out of his lips.

The female introduced both, and there he learned their name. Sirius. Adding he was the one he had to speak to if he wanted to join. Calmly and with a firm voice he exclaimed. "Greetings Mr.Sirius,I am in fact Dunkan Sarcova. And my main reason to come here is to start building the path I always wanted, the path of the warrior. I want to learn to fight,to defend not only myself but others who may cant. I was born a loner and I all i could do was to teach myself things like basic hunting from my mother and self-defense by watching others. But now, I was tired of waiting, tired of wasting my time in when I shouldn't. I can pull my own weight if that's what Ill be asked to do,I can follow orders and won't negate any feedback or training that could be given." He finished, bowing his head to the long fanged wolf in respect, offering his loyalty and his devotion to him, to the Armada. "And should I fail you,ill remove myself or take any consequences." After that, his mouth went silent and he just waited for them to speak.

"Hello" | 'Thoughts' | 'Your speech'

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.