Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
02-01-2020, 01:20 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2020, 01:20 AM by Sirius.)
His pupil looked weary, uncertain of herself. He had not seen her look so vulnerable, since the day he had pulled her from the mud. She had been growing into herself, and he knew she was still finding who she was, and was occasionally a young, moody wolf. Such was to be expected from any teenager, and he had always given her space, and his faith in her.

If something or someone was bothering her, he would happily rip it to shreds for her - or show her how to find the strength to do so herself. He was protective, but he also believed in learning experiences.

Ahh he thought quietly as she spoke of feeling lost with the return of her father. He knew that the relationship between the two of them had always been rocky. He tapped a paw, the only sign of his thoughts as he paused, and considered them. “I do not easily give up the wolves I have taken into my pack.” he said quietly. It was a rule that could be found in the obelisk in the middle of the communal area. To leave, a wolf must win in a battle against Sirius himself, or one he appointed to fight for him. But Banshee… Banshee was family, she was his pupil. “Perhaps you would consider not entirely shedding the cloak of allegiance to the Armada, even if you do not feel comfortable with the Empire. I could give you leave to travel for as far and as long as you please, and still wear my name, if this is a compromise you might consider. It would still offer you a module of protection, and a place to rest your head if you grow weary of exploring.” He fell silent, giving her the chance to consider his offer.