ardent

Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?

Aryn

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
02-03-2020, 04:01 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2020, 04:03 PM by Torin.)

Torin's heart was bouyed by the light call of his daughter, no matter what had happened her voice told him his presence wasn't just accepted in her life but welcomed. Aryn moved in to offer her affections and Torin did the same, leaning down a bit to nose at the top of her head, his children were nearly their full heights now so he didn't have to crane quite so much but both Aryn and Sio were shorter, like their mother, Lili was the tallest of those that remained.

But Torin pushed the thoughts of his missing child and wife from his mind, nodding in response to his daughter's question. "I was hoping to talk with you about what it is you want to do." He settled gently onto his haunches, clearly comfortable and ready to listen to his daughter. "If there's a role or a rank you're particularly interested in I can help set you on the right path. Or maybe there's just something that really interests you and you'd like to learn more. We can work out a rank to strive for from that. Or..." He trailed off for a moment, almost dreading what he was going to say but his children were all old enough now he wouldn't force anything upon them, even remaining in Lirim. "If you'd prefer to find what else is out there and find yourself away from Lirim I can release you from the pack."

Torin watched his daughter carefully, eager and a bit nervous to hear her thoughts.

Talk Think
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3