gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
02-03-2020, 04:34 PM

God... maybe fatherhood really had made him soft, he couldn't help but feel his chest get tighter as he saw the smile fade from his face. Torin sighed and settled onto his haunches again. "Sandor, you're a good kid." He began, unable to help the somewhat paternal care that was welling up inside him, Sandor was not his child but he had been introduced by his daughter and he knew they had been close. Some part of him had hoped to be able to welcome the boy into his family further, even if the idea of it wasn't totally comfortable for him yet.   "But I can't make exceptions for certain members of a pack if we become enemies, it opens up too much opportunity for abuse of my goodwill. Not that I believe you'd do so but I cannot be certain someone else in the pack, mine or yours, might not try to use you. I do sincerely hope it does not come to that." His tone was softer and he resisted the urge to reach out to nose at the boy.

This time as he rose to his paws he did so slower, gentler, a hint of melancholy to his actions and voice. "Sandor I officially release you from Lirim and I hope when we next meet again it will be under friendly circumstances."

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

Image by Risketch
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3