gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
02-03-2020, 11:41 PM

As Sirius gazed down upon her she felt a burning sensation in her heart. Banshee wanted so much to fit into the puzzle that was Ashen or the Armada. She felt it hard to focus on her studies with so much pricking at her skin. Heartache mixed with the lure of her companion Iroh. While some of the Kleins made he feel an unyielding rage such as her father or even Deathbelle at times her friend from the other Empire made her feel so peaceful. Her heart fluttered at the thought of those beaming eyes. She could say despite her puppy crush on the boy she could feel solace with him even they never delved into a relationship.

With all of that being said Banshee had a lot of reasons why she wanted to leave. Maybe they weren't good enough for the Warlord or her family but she felt the burning need to flee. The young Klein listened to her leader with wide eyes. Sirius would compromise with her. At first she felt slightly defeated but then came to the realization that maybe it was for the best. Perhaps running away alone was not a good idea. The cloak of the Armada would help if she encountered a sticky situation. Also, if she got cold paws she could come back and continue to sulk alone. Thus, after a few moments Banshee nodded. Her eyes stung as they watered slightly. She didn't know why she wanted to cry or her emotions flared so intensely in that moment but she couldn't control it. A single tear slipped from a baby blue eye as she moved to press her chest against the Warlords upper leg. A small hug from the much smaller femme. "Thank you, Sirius." A pause as she nuzzled him slightly, hiding her emotions per usual. "If only you had been my father." She then aimed to take a step back, "I will make the most of this opportunity. I hope to come back as a Wolf someone could be proud of."

Suddenly, the young Klein fae swallowed her fears and walked away. More tears fell as her head was turned from Sirius and she did not turn back.

-Attempted exit-

"Speech"