size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Mammoth HunterPride - BisexualBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019Promptober 2019
02-04-2020, 07:19 AM
Theory was frustrated, and her anger made him flinch. Her reaction wasn't necessarily surprising, but.. well, he'd never really seen her like this. He'd seen her hurting, on more than one occasion, but he'd never seen her so angry - and the feeling was wildly contagious. He didn't blame Ignis but surely Winterfell could've gone about this in a better way? He felt himself bristling, shrugging off his cousin's apology easily. "It's fine. I don't blame you, at all," he agreed with a sigh, knowing she was frustrated and that her level of aggravation was more than warranted.

What were they supposed to do in the meantime? Prepare, he supposed, and Theory confirmed his own thoughts. Maybe he and Twig could pull together a training session for the younger members of the pack, if they had time. If not maybe he could spend some time with them each individually (well, or at least some of them) and see what they needed to work on. "I can work on making sure everyone who will be fighting is ready." Already he was going over a plan in his head. Giving direction wasn't what he'd consider his strong suit but he was much more comfortable with one-on-one interactions... and he cared about Abaven above all else. Making sure they were ready was a given, not something he'd have to push himself to do.

She was right though. Ignis was a good friend and he appreciated the heads-up about the raid, even if he hadn't taken the news all that well at the time. "He is a good friend.. and you're welcome. I couldn't ever keep something like this from you." Corvus reminded her, his voice serious. He wasn't sure he always knew the difference between right and wrong but he knew one thing above all else - that he'd do anything to protect his pack and his family - so the decision to tell her hadn't been something he'd had to second guess.