gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
02-04-2020, 08:54 AM

Words "Speech"

Vexation was completely thrilled to be seeing her brother Hannibal. She was also quite happy to see that he seemed to be in good health and just as devilishly handsome as usual. Nothing had changed, or at least she hoped nothing had changed since the last time she had seen and really spoken to him. 'Vex. Not a moment passed that I did not feel the pain of your absence.' Vexation couldn't help but smile coyly at her brother, "The feeling is mutual..believe me." Her words were meant to soothe him, she didn't want him to think that she had certainly been gone willingly. She was under the impression that she had been too much for her siblings but now she was beginning to wonder if she had made a terrible mistake. Nevertheless she would not be leaving again, they would have to pull her limb by limb if they wanted her gone. 'Have you joined our sister's Empire?' He questioned and this time Vexation pulled her haunches beneath her to sit as she made herself comfortable before replying. "Indeed I did.. you are looking at the newest and finest Noble Priestess." She spoke with pride and a devious smile on her face. "Tell me what you've been up to.. knowing you I'm sure there have been plenty of adventures to speak of." She said with a grin.