gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
08-23-2013, 12:19 AM

Alena pulled her violet Gaze back up from her paws as Medusa spoke once more, knowing that the alpha wasn't quite asking if the solution was one that Alena agreed with but more of asking if it was one she would go along with. Dipping her head in agreement, Alena rose to her paws. "Yes, I would like that. I appreciate your willingness to help me, Madame." Finally feeling the slightest bit of relief about the problem growing in her womb, Alena was finally able to pick up the slight change in Medusa's scent, telling the Captain that her leader was recently pregnant as well. This came as a surprise and wondered who the father could be. She had been so distracted by her own pregnancy that she had not kept up with the going ons within the pack. Perhaps she and Deteste were more than simply Madame and Master? "Congratulations on your own pups as well," she commented with a slight smile. "I would still like to go speak with Bane alone first if that is okay with you. And we can do speak with the leaders of Seracia when I return?"

ooc: just tying together some timeline thread stuffs lol

"Speech."