size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
02-06-2020, 03:36 AM

The barest of grins tugged at the corner of the woman's maw as the small man grabbed another log and followed suit. She did the same, pushing boulders up against the logs to keep them in place. Once the brute realized just what they were doing, he commented. Resin released a soft scoff and gave a slight shrug. "My pack lives nearby. I'd rather not pull another one of them out of the quicksand." That seemed like simple reason enough. She downplayed the act that he seemed to think was noble. To her, there was no need for the act to be acknowledged. It was simply a thing that must be done, so she did it.

One particularly large log wasn't exactly made for biting and dragging. Much like a bighorn sheep, the massive fae lowered her skull so that it lined up with her spine. She pressed the top of her head against the log and pushed, her prodigious mass having enough force to get the log rolling. Once the momentum was begun, it was easy to continue. The chunk of tree slid into place and the woman took a step back, giving her big body a shake to rid it of any clinging debris.

With two of them, it didn't take long to box in the dangerous quicksand. There were just a few more stones that needed to be slid into place, so the woman slowed her pace. Now that the work was mostly done, Resin decided that it was time for a little break. Moving to one of the small streams, she lowered her head and began to drink her fill. Once sated, she curled her thick neck around to look at the young wolf, water dripping from her silver chin. "I am called Resin. Who might you be?"

[Image: GreYdcM.gif]