gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Fox
02-06-2020, 01:32 PM
Aesir hadn't noticed the youngling approach, mind buzzing with pleasant fullness as it was. It wasn't until she began splashing and mucking about that his ears twitched her way, and by the time he managed to slug his head around for a proper view she had noticed him as well. Aesir noted with mixture of mild amusement and approval that the young thing had some vestige of manners, returning to her the bow she had given, though it was more of a nod on his part. "Ah, nothing to fret over. I fear that if I relax for much longer moss will begin to grow over my hide." He opened his mouth to say more but was interrupted by an entrance that was... well, a bit harder to miss.

"Son of a giant hog's ass hair!" He barked out a laugh, both at the colorful language and the sight of a spectacularly plumed wolf plummeting out of the sky. She landed gracelessly in a bush, but at least there had been something to break her fall. As long as she hadn't impaled herself or anything, it probably helped. Probably. "You break anything? I'm a shit healer, better at giving wounds than mending them." Hell, at this point he would probably turn his gut over if he had to seek one out. Aesir doubted the youngling would be able to do much either, but who was he to assume?

"Aesir Speaks" "Aesir Listens" Aesir Thinks