Small
build
Light
player

Halloween 2020 - Haunted House
02-06-2020, 05:59 PM
I'll live inside of my own head
When the time is right again I'll let the sun creep in

Times like this, in the middle of the hunt, were one of the few times she felt like she had any kind of control or confidence. The wind rushing past her face and drowning out all of her uncertainties, the thrill and the adrenaline leaving no room for doubt or hesitation. As soon as Sirius pulled the deer down, she leapt forward, grasping the creatures throat in her jaws. Her teeth sunk in and she shook her head to further tear at the flesh, her grip remaining firm until the flailing limbs fell limp and the panicked cries went silent.

She let go, stepping back from the kill before turning to look at Sirius. Already she had come down from the high, and any traces of confidence were gone, leaving behind a ghost of a woman, someone who lived her life as a shadow at the paws of a king. If fate had taken a different course, maybe she would have been wild and carefree as she had been when she was a child, perhaps the joy and freeness she felt during the hunt would have been a normal occurrence for her. For now though, she stood with her head low, waiting for the next order to be given.

"Speech" || Thoughts