ardent

Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?

Aryn

Aryn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
Valentines 2020Treat 2019Christmas 2019
02-06-2020, 07:35 PM

Her father returned her nuzzle and Aryn kept her lighthearted grin upon her face. No matter how she might age or her personality shift, Torin and the others of her family would always be her main priority and stay centered firmly in the girl's heart. He settled down gently and Aryn pulled away to regard him, head tilting with curiosity as he spoke. His words were clear, and Aryn knew this was a part of a yearling's life and growth. She'd be asked to choose a specialty, a path, or allowed to leave and continue her life with another pack or on her own.

Her father's hesitance to continue caught her ear and her smile broadened reassuringly as he spoke. When he finished, she didn't leave him much time to worry before responding. "I'm not going anywhere." She told him with a soft giggle. "This is home. I don't know what I want to be, though." Aryn's lips pursed and she hummed thoughtfully, lifting a paw to brush at her chest as she considered. "What does Lirim need? What position could I fill to be the most useful to my pack?"

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."