Pestilence

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1BeeventBronze Medal 2020Critical Fail!
1KValentines 2020VolcanoTreat 2019
02-06-2020, 08:24 PM
Pesto's sharp laughter pulled another growl from her throat and she snapped her jaws in the air before the girl threateningly. Her words stung, and Pestilence forced back the pain and sorrow that was threatening to spill from her eyes. Was that why mother gave her permission to leave in the summer? Because she was a troublemaker, no longer wanted in Ashen? Her lip trembled for only a moment, before she breathed away the hurt and snarled back towards her sister. "I'd rather be anywhere you're not! You think it's enough to sit in Ashen and be a little pretty princess when that's not what benefits the Klein name!"

Pestilence's eyes narrowed and she pierced the other pup with her glare, hatred burning within her. "Mother loves me!" She insisted angrily. "She doesn't believe in Abraxas either, she told me so herself! I bet she regrets ever sullying the Klein name with your fucking mutt bloodline." Toxicity's final sentence struck her hard, and Pestilence bristled further - her rage almost too much to bear. "Do you know what mortality is, Toxicity? It means you can fucking die. Dad is dead. His body is burned into ash, and I bet he screamed just like any other dying dog because we're all just mortals."