Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Pride - AsexualDouble MasterValentines 2020Trick 2019
02-07-2020, 08:40 PM
I have toured the endless starlight…

Aerndis set the scapula down when she'd finished working over a troublesome spot. The stranger stated that she wasn't there to hunt but was interested in tanning. She introduced herself as Tiamat. "It's nice to meet you Tiamat. I'm Aerndis. Tanning is pretty simple it just takes a lot of work. With the help of my companion I cut the hide from the deer's body and then used the scapula to scrape off excess flesh." Aerndis leaned down and unwrapped a small piece of buffalo hide to reveal the deers brain. As she did so her serpent eagle, Rudolph hoped forward to introduce himself. "Hello, you can call me Rudy." The bird cocked his head to the side, gazing up at Tia in that unusual manner of birds while Aerndis continued.

"You then take the brain from whatever it is you've killed and smash it into the hide and rub it around." It was gross but effective. Using her paws she batted the brain onto the hide and then proceeded to smear it across the flesh, using her weight to massage it in. "The brain is just slightly acidic and helps to prep the hide for preservation."