Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
02-08-2020, 06:46 PM
The woman was hardy, Deathbelle wasn’t sure how she was still conscious with what she’d put her body through. She was in obvious need of water, and how quickly she swallowed down the clear liquid was further proof of that fact. ”You’re welcome.” Deathbelle didn’t hesitate to reply as the she wolf took the medication as offered. ”Not that I’ll tell you what to do past my rights as a healer, but one life threatening injury in less than a year isn’t good odds, young lady.” She started, suddenly feeling more like a mom than she did in front of her own children. ”But maybe you should find a group to join. Having someone to watch your back when something bad happens can be life saving.” Her words weren’t meant to judge, only offer a bit of wisdom. She was given a first name, and despite debating what words to return she cocked an amused grin. ”I have an owl friend named Thistle.” Her voice was much warmer now, a stark contrast to her earlier short commands. ”My name is Belle.” She finally decided to answer, keeping her true identity as Empress hidden.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.