size
Large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
02-09-2020, 01:41 PM
That Sea is just a Gambler at Heart

Dómari bowled Justice clean over in his enthusiasm before she suddenly pushed him off and thwacked him hard on his nose, eliciting a surprised yelp. But as she spoke he immediately felt a stab of guilt. That's right, he hadn't said anything to her. His plans to leave had all gone awry. He figured he would tell Regulus and that Regulus would pass on the news to everyone else but when Regulus failed to show he'd just left. That was foolish. He should've at least informed Justice.

"I'm so sorry! I definitely deserved that and it won't happen again. I don't know what I was thinking!" She buried her face in his fur and he did the same. "I just suddenly felt like I had to find Alarik. Like he might be in trouble. I tried to let Regulus know but I never did get an answer so I thought I'd just start looking and…" He sighed heavily. "There's no trace of him. There's no trace of any of my family. So I came back. It was foolish to leave in the first place." If his family didn't want anything to do with him he couldn't force them. They'd gone on with their lives and it was time he got on with his.