size
Large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
02-09-2020, 02:28 PM
That Sea is just a Gambler at Heart

Guilt still gnawed at Dómari's stomach as Justice listed the wolves that were gone for one reason or another. It had seemed like Celestial had just folded in on itself. He hoped that would change. "Well, it won't happen again if I have a say in it." He couldn't guarantee his own future or prevent himself from dying but he definitely wasn't planning on up and leaving again. There was no need for it. The family he was looking for was right here.

Justice broke the embrace and Dómari was almost sad to see it end but it was probably for the best. She mentioned that she was Sentinel and he smiled. "Wow, really? Congratulations!" He glanced at Justice, a bit embarrassed about her referring to him as a badass fighter. Was he? He didn't really think of himself as such. Thought it was the only area he'd really done any training in. He shook his head. "Unfortunately, I haven't kept up much with anything. I spent all my time searching and traveling. It didn't leave much time for anything else. Fighting is the only thing I've had any training in though so I definitely want to get better. Say, I was wondering. Do you have much experience fighting on difficult terrain? Or something other than just flat spaces? I wouldn't mind a lesson!"