Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-09-2020, 03:07 PM
Zee's jaw dropped as they stepped onto the Forgotten Isle, her eyes alight with wonder. "This place is definitely my favorite." She insisted, her tail wagging slowly behind her. The place was the most unique they'd seen so far and definitely worth the journey to Auster. She bounded forward happily, looking out upon all the relics of humanity that rested here. "Look! What's that?" She lifted a paw to gesture at the massive ship on the shore. "Oh man I bet we can bring so much shit back to Ashen from here. This is crazy! You got to craft me some souvenirs." The island was touched by nature in the same way the others had been, but everywhere the pair looked there was an unnatural structure to behold.

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.