Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-09-2020, 03:26 PM
Daager Isle was thankfully not far at all from Ashen's homeland, and one of the last to see before they ended their adventure. It was a long swim, and on the way to the island Zee pointed out small bits of wreckage barely visible down deeper in the ocean. At first glance the island reminded her much of the Forgotten Isle in Auster, though this one was smaller and more overtaken by nature then civilization. A dense forest grew where there wasn't one on Auster's isle, and Zee wondered if perhaps they could find a bouncy thing here too. Was it ridiculous to ask her husband to find a way to retrieve the bouncy human relic and swim it back to Ashen for her to put in the den? Probably, the titan couldn't swim worth shit. "This place reminds me of Auster." She told Hari, breaking from her thoughts. "Except not so cold."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.